GBT on inception, worked in partnership with CODE, DANIDA, Sabre Foundation, Book Aid International and Books for Africa. Currently, GBT works with CODE, Books for Africa, Asanko Gold Mines Ltd, Ghana Education Service and Ghana Library Authority, in support of various educational initiatives throughout Ghana in the area of teacher continuous professional development, rural library development and supply of books to schools and community libraries.
- Canadian Organisation for Development through Education (CODE)
Website Address: www.code.ngo
- Books for Africa
Website Address: www.booksforafrica.org
- Asanko Gold Mines Ltd.
Website Address: www.asanko.com
- Ghana Education Service
Website Address: www.ges.gov.gh
- Ghana Library Authority
Website Address: www.ghanalibrary.org
Recognition of GBT
- GBT’s contribution to education was recognised by Ghana’s Parliament in 2004.
- GBT also received the Ghana Book Award from the Ghana Book Development Council in 1999 for being the Best in Library Development for its immense support in the development of libraries and the publishing industry in Ghana.
- GBT was recognised in 2006 by the Coca Cola Bottling Company Gh. Ltd. for its Outstanding Support to The Coca Cola National Essay Writing Competition.
- GBT is recognised by other literacy based NGOs like IRead Ghana, Insight Foundation and OLE Ghana for supporting the reading culture of children.